Friday 29 November 2013

New Buys

Hi guys, in the past 2 weeks i have really treated myself clothing wise. I haven't really bought any news clothes in a while and decided to get a few pieces to reward myself for being a hard working student (seriously you would not believe the amount of college work I have, it's insane). Anywho heres what I have picked up over the past few days.



Displaying photo.JPG
I bought this yesterday in Urban Outfitters as they had 20% of EVERYTHING. It was down to €19 already and with the extra discount I got it for €14.60

Displaying photo.JPG 
Displaying photo.JPG
I also got this in UO yesterday, it was already down to €25 and I got it down to €20.60. I love getting loose black tops that go with everything and the crochet detail at the back adds something extra. 

Displaying photo.JPG
I got this lace and fringed black top in Pennys 2 weeks ago along with this black and gold statement necklace. The top was €15 and the necklace was €5. I love the details on this top and it goes so well with the necklace.

Displaying photo.JPG
I bought this halterneck shift dress off Missguided for €34.00 and I can't wait to wear it. I think Missguided is great as you get dresses for such a good price and they look so nice. I plan to wear this with my statement necklace from Pennys that I showed above and black pumps. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Be an e-tailPR blogger