Wednesday 6 November 2013

Harper Bazaar Woman of the Year: Fashion Review

Last Night the Harpers Bazaar Women of the Year Awards last night in London with some big names attending. Here is a roundup of some of last nights looks

Winners: Earlier in the evening Rita (L) and Jourdan (R) picked up awards while dressed to impress in floor length gowns
Rita Ora looked edgy yet sophisticated in fitted white dress. I love the dark red lip however I am not a fan of the white hair, but if anyone can pull it off, she can.

Winners: Earlier in the evening Rita (L) and Jourdan (R) picked up awards while dressed to impress in floor length gowns
Jordan Dunn wore a monochrome floor length gown to the event, however I thought it was a bit dull considering she can wear anything, but it was not a bad look and it was very on trend to her credit. her hair and make looked divine though. 

LBD: Showing off her typically impeccable style credentials, Victoria opted for a simple, yet sophisticated, full-length black gown for the star-studded occasion
Victoria Beckham looked effortless in one of her own creations. I love the small cut out under the bust and the on a whole, the simplicity of her look. Simple Stunning

gillian-anderson-2013-harpers-bazaar-women-of-the-year-awards-nicholas-oakwell-gown
Gillian Anderson dress was a bit much for me. I like the ruffles at the bottom of the dress but the detail on the shoulder is too much for me, However I love her hair and  make up

Taking the plunge: Actress Naomie Harris added a touch of Hollywood glamour to the proceedings, showcasing her slim frame in an elegant plunging midi-dress, featuring daring sheer bra detail at the cleavage
Naomi Harris wore a unique red stripped dress to the event. Although I don't mind the dress to much, the shoes are competly wrong. There is so much going on with the dress that the shoe adds to much drama. I think a plain black court would have been so much better. This is not her best look at all.

Natalia Vodianova wore a simple but chic Stella McCartney creation to the event. I Love a good navy dress and I adore this silhouette and neckline, I think should could have better make up though

mollie-king-2013-harpers-bazaar-women-of-the-year-awards
Mollie King was all about print for the evening, however I think this look is a bit old for her but she is proving her fashion chops as the outfit is chic, just too mature

cate-blanchett-2013-harpers-bazaar-women-of-the-year-awards
Cate Blanchett wore an olive draped Givenchy gown  to the event. I love a draping dress and the back od this dress is also stunning. A storing look for the actress

olivia-munn-2013-harpers-bazaar-women-of-the-year-awards
Olivia Munn brought a pop of color to the event with an aqua fitted dress with gold detail. I love the color against her skin tone and the gold details go so well with the dress. She looked amazing

Home time: Stella was seen leaving the venue after catching up with pals
Stella McCartney kept it deumer in a brown patterned dress and black courts. I am not overwhelmed by this look but the dress suits her shape and the accessories are minimal which I am always a fan of when it comes to patterned pieces.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Be an e-tailPR blogger