Monday 11 November 2013

EMA 2013: Fashion Review

This years EMA Awards were held in Amsterdam this year and the fashion and brought by the stars was less than desirable. There were some hits and some serious misses also, here's a roundup of all the fashion. 

Katy-Perry-MTV-EMA-awards-2013
Katy Perry rocked a simple but chic mint green fitted dress with 50's style hair. I have to say I thought this was a bit of a blond choice considering the singer record of being daring and risk taking.

Arianna-Grande-MTV-EMA-awards-2013
Ariana Grande looked really good in a new romance style dress. I love the pale pink and black contrast and I like how she kept the shoes simple. I think she looks stunning.


Bridgit Mendler kept it simple but pushing near the dull side in her cut out black mini , I like this look but for such a big award show color would have been her friend

Miley-Cyrus-1-MTV-EMA-awards-2013
Miley if you are going to dress like a Hoe than at least have your dress and shoes matching. She looks cheap but I'm sure with her track record that was the look she was going for.

Sleek and sophisticated: The 22-year-old singer turned on the old Hollywood glamour in a plunging black gown with a thigh-high split, featuring a sexy scooped back
Rite Ora kept it sexy and sleek in a simple black mini. Miley this is how you do sexy. She topped off her stunning dress with her signature red lips, Adore this look

_Ellie-Goulding-MTV-EMA-awards-2013
Ellie Goulding wore a lace black dress with her underwear on show. We have seen this look done so many times and this outfit is so done. No originality, she could have done so much better, boring!

Iggy-Azalea-MTV-EMA-awards-2013
Iggy Azalea wore a daring cut out maxi with some serious Angelia Leg. I love the red shoes and how she kept hair and makeup simple. I think she looked Gorgeous 

Laura-Whitmore-MTV-EMA-awards-2013
Laura Whitmore looked amazing as per usual. This girl knows style and I love how she is on trend with the monochrome look. One of the best looks of the night by far.

Print princess: Cher Lloyd looked stylish in her long-sleeved dress and opaque tights, with biker boots
Cher Lloyd wore a interesting gold and black mini. I love how she paired it with boots but I would have ditched the tights, they make the look more dowdy




No comments :

Post a Comment

Be an e-tailPR blogger