Thursday 7 November 2013

CMA: Fashion Review

Last night Country Musics Elite brought the Glamour to the Bridgestone Arena in Nashville for their biggest night. Stars from stage and screen graced the red carpet and brought some fabulous looks with them, heres a roundup of some of the nights outfits.


Taylor Swift borought the fabulous in this AMAZING Elie Saab gown! I love how Taylor always brings the fabulous but never looks trashy, Love this look so much!

Southern belles: Carrie Underwood and Miranda Lambert arrive at the 47th annual CMA Awards at the Bridgestone Arena in Nashville, Tennessee
Carrie Underwood looked sexy but not trashy in her sheer gold dress. The woman has great toned legs that look as golden as her dress under the sheer. I love the gold detail up top and her hair and makeup is stunning!

Southern belles: Carrie Underwood and Miranda Lambert arrive at the 47th annual CMA Awards at the Bridgestone Arena in Nashville, Tennessee
Miranda Lambert turned heads in this electric blue number. I love the sequin detail and I love the blue color against her blond hair, and I am loving the waves in her hair, overall a great look.

If it makes her happy: Sheryl Crow didn't put a foot wrong when it came to picking out her ensemble for the night
Sheryl Crow looked classy and age appropriate in her loose maxi. I love the gold neckline and the shape of the dress suits her so well. I am not a fan of her new hair color though, I think she suits having her hair lighter

Keeping the Faith: Country star Hill arrives at the CMAs looking like a Grecian Goddess in her flowing white gown
Faith Hill wore a simple white grecian style dress to the event. I think this is a brave look, I love how the dress is not swamping her and she is owning the look, I also love her hair tied back so we see her stunning face.

Pretty in peach: Pretty Little Liars star Lucy Hale brightened up the red carpet in her gorgeous cream dress
My new girl crush Lucy Hale wore a stunning peach Julien MAcDonald dress. I think she could have worn something more fitted but she still looks fantastic. I also adore those shoes

Kellie Pickler
Kellie Pickler looked sexy in a fitted black dress. I love how only a section of the dress is sequins and think the deep neckline is stunning, a great look for the night

Musician Kimberly Perry of The Band Perry
Kimberly Perry wore a stunning pink gown. I love the details of the beads on the dress. I think this look is really sweet and soft and the hair and makeup goes so well with it.

Musician Colbie Caillat attends the 47th annual CMA Awards
Colbie Caillat went short for the night. in a sequined mini. I love how the color pallet for the dress is gold based and how she kept it simple with the shoes and hair,a great look for the singer


Sparkle: Nashville actress Chaley Rose wore a full-length shimmering gown that helped her stand out
Nashville actress Chalay Rose brought the glamour in her in her sequined dress. I love this dress so much, I think she looks amazing, stunning look




No comments :

Post a Comment

Be an e-tailPR blogger