Friday 22 November 2013

Sexiest Men Alive

This week Maroon 5 frontman and serious hottie Adam Levine was named People's Sexiest Man Alive. Although I see the appeal, he would not be my sexiest man alive but I can see why he was voted, there is a difference between hot and sexy, you can be a serious looked but Sexy has a an edge to it, Adam has a an that sexy rockstar vibe but you know he's more likely to do yoga than heroin, that is appealing!, Anyway I complied my own list right here and trust me I gave this a lot of serious thought, enjoy!



5 Joseph Gordon Levitt 

This guy is such a cutie, I loved him in 3rd rock from the sun and he is adorable in 500 days of summer. he showed us he can do dark and sexy in Inception and that is why he is on this list, he's geek chic hot, very sexy!

4: Zac Efron
This guy has a had a serious transformation, I had a serious crush on him when he burst onto the scene in High school musical when I was 14 and the love has grown. He is so grown it should be illegal, seriously what a babe!

3: Franco Brothers
These guys are equally gorgeous, James roles is a bit darker and serious while Dave is a bit more goofy and fun. They can both act and look gorgeous. I love both of them for their epic talents and amazing features and thank You to Mr & Ms Franco!

2: Chris Hemsworth
When I get asked who was my childhood crush I always say this guy and people look at me funny because Thor only came out 2 years ago, however he was in Home and Away when I was around 10/11 and he hasnt changed, he is still the hottie he was back then, just without the side fringe. I like to think i had good taste even back then, this man is as sexy as they come and I am very happy he is a global superstar as that means more time on movie screens

1: Matthew Grey Gubler
This is the guy I adore, He's tall, got great hair and amazing cheek bones, the Criminal Minds star is perfection in my eyes, he may not be everyone's first choice but I think he utterly gorgeous. He also seems really goofy and funny and doesn't seem to take himself to seriously, he is also brilliant as the great Spencer Reid in my all time favorite show, he's to you Mr Gubler


No comments :

Post a Comment

Be an e-tailPR blogger