Monday 4 November 2013

LACAM Gala: Fashion Review

I usually don't review Gala fashion (unless it's the Met) however the LACAM Gala in LA had some huge stars in unbelievable gowns I just had to write this post. The event was hosted by Gucci and honoured the great Martin Scorsese but it was the womens fashion that got people talking,

Salma Hayek looked breathtaking in a creas embellished dress. This is amazing and she has never looked better.
Camouflaged: Kate Beckinsale would have blended into the backdrop if it weren't for her epic figure
Kate Beckinsale, OMG, I don't think I could love this look anymore. The color, the sparkle, the hair and make up, she just looks flawless, perfection

Gorgeous: Fergie showed off her stunning post-baby figure in a lengthy black gown which fell to the floor
Fergie was back to her best in a simple but chic black dress and simple courts. This woman had a baby only a few months ago, She is looking amazing!

Traffic stopping: Kate Hudson (L) and Salma Hayek truly stunning in an elegant gown as she attended the LACMA Art + Film Gala honouring Martin Scorsese and David Hockney on Saturday night
Kate Hudson looked dream like in a blush pink cut out Gucci dress. Usually I find these kind of cut outs tacky but Kate Hudson pulls it off by keeping her hair and make up classy and pretty, Stunning!

Nicole Richie kept it Gothic but Glam in a sheer back embellished dress.I love this look and I live the high plait, this look is stunning but still edgy

Zoe Saldana kept it simple and chic in  a black dress with green stripes. I also love her clutch and her hair and makeup, she is looking great here.

Amy Adams looked like a bronzed Goddess in her bronze midi dress, however I am not loving the shoes but I am loving the dark lips on her,especially  with the red hair

Although I like this grey dress I think it is a bit dull, especially on  Camilla Belle, She knows how to bring fabulous outfits and she can look good in almost anything, but the hair is vile and the dress is drab, this look is a big let down from the usual style perfect actress.

Daring: Amber Valletta (L) and Dakota Johnson put some skin on show in mesh frocks with peacock inspired detailing
Dakota Johnson brought the drama in this feathered Gucci creation, however I thought she could have brought more drama to the look with more intense make up and she needs to own the look more.

I never thought I would say this about Rosie Huntington Whiteley but this dress is awful. It is too big and adds inches to her slender frame. This woman is a Victoria's Secret Angel, she is  a sexy young woman but she is is a dress that would look great in Jane Fonda!

Olivia Wilde looked simple but fabulous in a flowing black dress. Her fiance Jason Sudeikis is looking very sharp as well!


Drew Barrymore rocked her baby bump in a patterned dress with navy Louboutins, topped off with great hair and make up

Evan Rachel Wood'd dress was a bit dull ad overdone in my opinion but, it is still a nice dress. However her hair is a bit dull, I think more color is needed here.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Be an e-tailPR blogger