Tuesday 29 October 2013

Jonas Brothers: End of the Road

Today it was announced that The Jonas Brothers have officially separated. Reports have been circulating for the past month that the band were on the rocks after they cancelled their Tour and they deleted their twitter account. However today they officially announced their separation after eight years. The boys had a hugely successful career with two number one albums, a grammy nomination and a sell out arena world tour.
These guys were my Justin Bieber and One Direction. I found them when I was 15 scrolling through music on Youtube and I clicked into SOS and I loved the song. After that I was a fan until the end. I even saw them on their world tour when they came to Dublin and I had all the albums.
I loved them because they made upbeat fun pop music and I had a HUGE crush on Nick Jonas! I have to admit I was a little upset when I heard the news. I was looking forward to the release of their new album and I have to admit it made me nostalgic, harking back to 16 year old me, dancing around my room to Burning Up and Lovebug and watching Camp rock, only because they were in it. I loved their stuff and still listen to their old albums. I hope they release their upcoming album as a treat to fans who are sad to see the band part and for anyone who liked the band underneath are a few of my favorite songs of theirs, Thank You Boys, You added to my teenage years and I hope to continue to see them in music.




First Time

Lovebug


Can't Have You

Burning Up

SOS

Pushing Me Away

No comments :

Post a Comment

Be an e-tailPR blogger