Tuesday 21 January 2014

21st Birthday Outfit Ideas

Hey guys, in 2 weeks I'm turning 21 and I planning a big night out with all my friends, so here's hoping it goes off without a hitch! Anyway I know that I want to look my best for the big night and here is a look at some of some really nice that will have the birthday girl looking great on her big night!

I am so tempted to but this dress, I think it's stunning and I love the lace detail, I think its gorgeous. and would look great on a range of girls. Its from Missguided priced at €41.56

ASOS Pleat Waist Deep V Tulip Dress
This Dress from Asos is really different and I think the plunging neckline is flattering, its available from Asos and costs €67.42

I love the neckline of this dress and the detail on the straps are really cool and interesting. It's from Rare London.co.uk and cost €49.25

This body con dress is not for the faint hearted. If you have a good figure and confidence this dress is certainly eye catching. It's from Topshop costing €50

 
This shift dress so flattering and the color is so eye catching. I myself own this dress at I love it. With a statement necklace and high heels it looks great and it's only €34.63 from Missguided.co.uk

For the more girly birthday girl this skater dress is really cute and I love the floral detail. I think it would suit an number of body shapes and it won't break the bank at €57.46 from Rare London

:
If you are built a bit more on your bones this dress is flattering on most plus size girls and the embellishment on the neckline is really interesting and colorful. It's from Asos and cost €63.21

The berry body con dress is such a nice color and would look great on any one with a body to pull it off, it's from Missguided and costs €48.49


No comments :

Post a Comment

Be an e-tailPR blogger