Monday 22 July 2013

Royal Baby: It's A Boy!

This morning I woke up to the news that Kate Middleton was in labour. The future ruler of Britain was about to be born. I spent the whole day watching sky news and going to to twitter to check and tonight after 8pm it was announced that The future monarch was born and it was a Boy. We have a new future King of England.
The baby was born at 4.24pm and weighed 8lb 6oz. I can safely say I am very excited that the new Royal Baby has arrived. Its a great joyous occasion and congratulations to Will and Kate.
I'm not British myself but I am happy for all new life to come into the world and with this baby being the future monarch, it is a historical day.
I wish the family a happy and healthy life and I can't wait to see the baby Pics!

It's a boy: The message displayed outside the palace telling the world that there is a new prince in the British royal family
The Official Birth Announcement

The New Proud Parents

It's a boy: The news beamed in lights from the BT Tower
The BT Tower in London celebrates the great news.

Anticipation: For weeks people have been sleeping outside the Lindo Wing, where the baby is born, and now many will also wait outside the Queen's home
Crowds outside waiting in anticipation for the news of the birth outside Buckingham Palace


No comments :

Post a Comment

Be an e-tailPR blogger