Saturday 27 July 2013

Message to Bieber and his Spitting: Grow Up

After reading an article on Mail Online today I  have to say I have lost a lot of respect for Justin Bieber. It showed Justin learning over a balcony and spitting into a crowd of waiting fans. In my opinion Justin needs to shut up and sit down and grow the hell up. I have always liked him and his music, I even went to see him on his My World tour. I have always thought he was a talented guy who loved his fans, but Justin what are you doing. Spitting on anyone in my view, is one of the lowest acts a person can do to another human being.It's degrading and highly disrespectful and for him to do it to his fans, I mean what is wrong with him. These girls made him. He would be nowhere without his fans support. He would just be another kid trying to make it.
To show that level of disrespect to these girls who have paid to see him live, but his music and presumably bought merchandise with his face on it.  He was also seen laughing with his boys after he spat on his fans. This just shows the immaturity of the singer. It was widely reported that Selena Gomez broke up with him particularly for his immature ways and I have to say, If my boyfriend acted like that I wouldn't put up with it, she has every right to tell him to shape up or ship out.
The fact is even thought he spat where his fans were his loyal Beliebers will defend him and I may even get some abuse for this because they won't let anyone boo to Justin Bieber, but really I dont care because I am a 20 year old girl who can take it. Justin needs to realise that he cant do that to people and especially not his fans, he is not invincible to falling record sales, non sell out shows and other things that lead to unpopularity in the music biz.
I don't support this behavior in any way, and it's a real shame because he has some great songs and his is a good performer, I like his stuff just not how he behaves at time, sort it out Justin.

Spitting: Justin Bieber was pictured hurling saliva over a sea of waiting fans from his hotel balcony in Toronto on Thursday
Justin spitting towards his fans in Toronto 


With ex Selena Gomez who reportedly got sick of his immaturity 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Be an e-tailPR blogger