Thursday 18 July 2013

Music Review: One Direction "Best Song Ever" and Jonas Brothers "The First Time"

Summer is always a very popular time to release new music and this year is no different. Two boybands with very different sounds, heres my thoughts on their new tracks.

One Direction: Best Song Ever
The Biggest Boyband in the world are unfortunately, not immune to having new music leaked. Their song "Best Song Ever" was put online yesterday. I heard the track in full yesterday on a Tumblr Page and it is classic One Direction, its a song that fifteen year old girls can sing along to in an arena at the top of their lungs. Its more guitar based which I find is what 1D songs seem to include. I myself am not a massive fan of 1D's music but I really like them as a band and I love seeing them do so well. There are a few songs I like but I am never rushing to buy their music. This song is no different. The However its a sing along track and with 1D singing it it will be a hit. It's also going to be featured in their new concert movie which should also help shoot the song to a high chart position. In my opinion its an alright track but it will be loved by 1D fans and that at the end of the day is who they want to love it. 


Jonas Brothers: The First Time
This is the band I was into when I was fifteen. I was a big fan of these boys, I discovered them while on youtube and I thought they had really good, upbeat songs. I have the book, t-shirt, CD and ticket stub. They have been on a break for about three years and they are back at last. We saw them working on new material on the first series on Kevin Jonas and his wife Daniella show "Married to Jonas". This is the second song of their new material and I think it is a lot better than the first release pom poms. I absolutely love this song, I have it on constant repeat. Its a chilled out dance track and a song that you can have on full blast in the car while out for a spin. Its really relaxing but still has a nice bit of energy. I prefer this song to 1D as I think its a bit more mature sounding. I think the JoBros sound has matured along with the its audience and I am still loving their sound.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Be an e-tailPR blogger