Sunday 2 June 2013

Tulisa The Drug Fixer.

Today a video has emerged of singer Tulisa organizing a drug deal by an undercover reporter for cocaine. The Sun posted a video of the singer discussing her drug dealing past and  what code words she uses to organize drugs from her friend, drug dealer rapper Mike GLC. She calls him "My Gangster". she sent a text to the reporter confirming the deal would happen if he wanted to go through with it.
She has previously called herself a "role model" and an "inspiration for broken Britain" which now makes me laugh that she would even think she could be called a good role model.
I wrote a piece last week on why I don't like Tulisa and why I think she is overrated. This has incident has made my opinion of her go even lower. The fact that she would happily organize a drug deal sends out a disgusting message. Everyone knows drugs are illegal and they KILL!
Many people die from overdoses every year and with the position she has in the public eye she should have a bit of sense. Anyone who condones drug use is low in my book but helping people get it is a different level all together.
In the video she brags about her days drug dealing on the streets. She should be ashamed of her past dealing not saying how great it was. Thankfully she was let go from X Factor, I know I don't want to see her annoying face on my television any time soon.

Uh oh: Tulisa was apparently caught embroiled in a £800 drug deal, according to The Sun
The fixer and The dealer: Tulisa with Mike GLC who dealt the drugs who says he is very close with Tulisa

While Tulisa apparently said she didn't take cocaine, she admitted she was a regular user of cannabis
Tulisa will need to employ the mother of all PR teams to help her get out of this public mess

No comments :

Post a Comment

Be an e-tailPR blogger