Wednesday 26 June 2013

Music Review: Caggie Dunlop "Neverland"

Not too long ago Made in Chelsea came onto our screens and made Monday night viewing that much better. One of it's former stars Caggie Dunlop has released her new music video tonight of Nederland. The Track has a folk y feel to it and Caggie's vocals are quite soft.That said one of my main things that I did not like about the track was that I thought her diction at times was poor and I thought the lyrics were a bit random. I like when an artist tells a story throughout the song and I just felt that was lacking in the track. However it is a nice soft tune and shows that Caggie wants to be taken seriously as an artist and not an reality star with a song. I think she has great potencial and could really
be a big hit if she keeps up the singer songwriter material. It's a good debut and good things are going to come out of the Londoner in the future, I suspect.

Have a listen here

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8gdm4UfHDR4





No comments :

Post a Comment

Be an e-tailPR blogger