Sunday 2 June 2013

Inside My Make Up Bag

People who know me well know that I always have make up on and they I have to top up if I don't think it looks that good during the course of the day, in fact me friends take bets how long it will take for me to pull out the "red bag". This red bag in in fact my make up bag, I always have it on me and my vital make up products are packed in there nice and tightly. In this post I'm going to tell you the products I use and why.



My Make Up Bag Contents: I use alot of MAC Products, espically my going out make up which is'nt shown here. I use differnt brands for other things though. I'm just so used to MAC at this stage its my go to brand for alot of things.



For my face I use Studio Fix Fluid Foundation. I think it glides onto your skin and you don't have to use alot of it. I use NW20 bacuse I'm as white as a sheet but for going out I would use NW30 (depends on my tan). It retails for €31.50 but I think it's worth every penny. For conceler I use W7 cover stick. I only starting this about six months ago. I used to always find it hard to get a good conceler that suited my skin. One day I was in my local pharmacy and needed conceler as I was going out that night and I picked up this and I havent looked back. It's also a bargin at €2.99. Now I use it all the time and it shows that it doesnt have to be expencive to be the best for you.  For bronzer I use Bare Minerals Bronzer or Rimmel in Sun Glow. I think its vital to have a good bronzer. Everyone looks better with a small bit of color and the Rimmel Bronzer is a great price at €5.95. For powder I use MAC Studio Fix. I only discovered this when I was in London last year and one of the MAC girls in Selfridges was doing my make up. I recetly bought a new powder for €31.00 and I think it works like a dream.


I put the main focus on my eyes when I do my make up. I have blue eyes and find golds and browns make them pop. For my eyshaddow during the day I use MAC Sable. On a night out I use three other MAC eyeshaddows along with the Sable. I think the color is so pretty but not to over the top for day time. For liquid liner I use Rimmel Glam Eyes. The brush is really think and the black is very black which I love. Its also a very good price at €5. For Mascara I use MAC Zoom Lash in black. It makes my lashed look thick and glamourous. I'm lucky I have quite long lashes and this mascara gives the effect that they are false. I also love Benifits Bad Gal aswell although I only buy that occastionally. For the MAC its costs €18.50 but its worth the money.



For my Lips I dont usually do to much color. I like a nude lip for day and night. I use Cream Cup alot which is pictured below. If I am going to add a pop of color to my lips I use MAC Hang Up which is a plum color or Ladybird which is a stunning red color. I also think a gloss looks nice and when I wear cream cup I use catrice lipgloss. Its only €2.90 which is very handy and it gives a nice shine. MAC listicks are usually around €16.00 but they come in a wide range and last for ages, trust me!









No comments :

Post a Comment

Be an e-tailPR blogger