Thursday 30 May 2013

Off To The Races

Race season is coming up, with Ascot happening in three weeks and if your heading along here are some great looks that will have people looking at you and the horses.



€88.00 Topshop : This shift dress is eye catching and the lace and color suits the occasion and season.



€17.50 Shelikes.com: A new website I came across. They stock simple and very affordable dresses. This dress comes in a range of colors but this color is my favorite. With a pair of nude heels this would look stunning.

Image 1 of ASOS Off Shoulder Skater Dress In Rib
€40.00 Asos.com: I went to the races at Christmas in a dress pretty much the exact same as this but it was a heavier material. The neckline and where the straps are is why I love this. The color suits most skin tones and the shape is very flattering.
Image 1 of Love Swing Dress with Lace Insert

Asos.com €42.50 : This is a very cute summer dress and would look great cheering on the horses. The lace detail is stunning and I love the round neck line.

Image 1 of Paper Dolls Lace Waistband Dress with Belt
Asos: €69.00: I love this dress. The lace around the waist looks so lady like and feminine.Also The nude color is great for summer. It would also suit many other occasions such as weddings, communions ect.

Image 1 of ASOS Shift With Embellished Trim
Asos.com €63.00: I bought this dress myself recently and I love it. Its simple and I love the embellished neckline. The color is perfect for summer and the capped sleeves are very cute. Its a perfect buy especially for such a good price.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Be an e-tailPR blogger