Friday 21 June 2013

New Fashion Buys

Hi, I haven't posted much as I was in London from Monday until today. I picked up some very cute pieces and I'm going to share some with you all. I love going to London because everyone is dressed so differnt but their looks are so well put together. I saw loads of girls who looked perfect but without putting in too much effort. I trailed up and down Oxford St until I got everything I wanted, I also went to Westfield Shopping Center in Shepherd's Bush which is just amazing, I have been there a lot and I love it there, it is the best shopping center I have been to in all my life.

I bought loads of casual clothes from my favorites shop New Look, and I also hit Victoria Secret hard, their sale was Amazing, here's a look of some of what the Great British High street had to offer.


I got this jacket in Dorothy Perkins for £44, I love it so much, it;s part of the Kardashian Kollection, I always buy from their range as they are some of my style icons, this jacket is so versatile, it was my first purchase and one of my favorites.   

I got this Denim Jacket in New Look for £20, Denim Jackets are on trend and can be worn all day and night. I love it as it was a good length and I love light denim.

 I have been dying to get these and haven't taken them off since I got them, at £40 they were a perfect buy


 I bought this jumper because I thought it was cool with the netting style, it was also only £25 and goes with so many things in my wardrobe

I love how this is a simple design and it was only £15, it can be worn with so many things in my wardrobe, it's a handy piece to have.


I saw this and Loved it, it's also new look, a good baggy t-shirt with leggings is a cute look and it was also only £15, I could not turn it away



I bought these leggings for £15, they go well with the baggy shirt above and they are on trend, I love leather leggings, I think they look so cool with a red lip and leather jacket.


I went into Victoria secret and the sale was  amazing, I got loads of stuff for just under £100, These pants were so comfy I couldn't leave them behind


I got these sunnies in Topshop. I have been looking for sunnies like these for ages and there were only £10, I haven't taken them off since!


I got this Ted Baker Purse for £19 down from £70, I love the pop of color and it was an absolute steal! 


I got this in Victoria Secret for £18 as their sale was amazing, I love the lace at the back and I love the color



This was £24 from Victoria Secret, I love the pattern and the color, Aztec is on trend at the moment and I love how its a subtle touch to the trend.



This is my favorite buy, its topshop and was £69. I love the color and I love shift dresses, I was eyeing it up all week but I decided to take the plunge and buy it and I am in love, Topshop is full of amazing clothes but this stood at to me. It also comes in coral but the yellow was my favorite, safe to say you wont miss me in the club in this!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Be an e-tailPR blogger