Wednesday 9 April 2014

Peaches Geldof

On Monday people went into shock at the News that Peaches Geldof had died. They young mother of was on 25. I was chilling in my room when my mum shouted "have you heard the latest news" "no" thinking it was some ,major development about Malaysia Airlines flight, "Peaches Geldof is dead". To say I was shocked is an understatement, my reaction was "no she's not" my first thought was to her Father Sir Bob Geldof. Watching Sky News confirm it was shocking, here she was a happily married mother of 2 babies under the age of 2, all of a sudden dead.
 What caused her death is still unknown but at this point all I can think is, her poor poor boys. Anyone who was aware of Peaches social media knew how she doted on those boys, whether is was a photo of them playing with their toys, having a bath or the family in the park, she was a good mum. She adored her boys and that is all that matters.
These boys will never get to know their mum and that is the saddest thing of all, a woman who showed the world how much she adored them. She won't see them start school, see them start relationships, or see them get married. Mostly she will never get to see these boys, who she adored, grow up into men, and that is the saddest things in my eyes.
It's not just her two boys who lose their mum, her husband has lost a loving wife and her father has lost his wife. Sir Bob has had so much tragedy in his life. His wife left him, the overdosed and now his daughter passes on. It is just beyond tragic. It is ironic for a man who does so much good for people all around the world, that he is repaid with such pain and sorrow.
This death has scared me. My friends and I were talking about it and how this woman was seen as healthy happy young woman who seemed fine. She was only 4 years older than me and it does make you think.
All in all this poor woman is gone and has left a number of people grieving for her loss and who will have left a hole in their lives. I hope her family and friends find strength through this tough time and they will be in my prayers for a good while. RIP Peaches, beyond tragic.  xxx


Peaches at her wedding with her husband Thomas Cohen, Father Bob Geldof & her first born Astala




No comments :

Post a Comment

Be an e-tailPR blogger