Wednesday 23 April 2014

London Haul

Hey all, I was on London recently and anyone who knows me knows when it comes to shopping, London High street tops my list. I love the place so much. Not just for the shops but the people and the buzz of the place, also I love how you can wear anything and everything and people just make it all work.
Anyway, I went on a nice spree and here is what I found on my travels.

New Look

For me New Look is the best place to go for jumpers. They were having a huge sale over there on their knits and This was flying off the shelves. It was only £10 and I love the color and how it's so bright you can bring it into summer. I love neon so this is a must for me!

I also picked this blue and pink number up for £10, again the light colors are great and it's so warm

River Island
I am obsessed with box jackets, They smarten up any outfit and look oh so chic. This was £25 and looks great with white and navy outfits, honestly I am so excited about this piece

Another Jumper, I know, but in the words of Agnes from Despicable Me "It's so FLUFFY!" This was £15 and it feels so soft and warmi just could not leave it behind

I adore this top, it is so nice on and fit's so well, it's perfect for jeans and heels for a night out and the nude makes it go with anything. This was £32 and it was so worth it

H&M
The crop top was an impulse buy to say the least. It's great with jeans or even with sweats for the gym. It was only £7 and it looked good so why not, the summers coming people

House of Fraser
This Kimono was a must for me as I have been looking for one for ages, it is perfect for summer and the ombre effect is stunning, it was a little steep for £46 but it was worth it

Topshop

I love love love this top. The colors are so nice and it's so light. It is perfect with jeans and boots and can go from day to night, It cost £36 but it was worth it

My favorite but, this crop style dress is so nice on and looks so good with the box jacket from River Island. It is a shift style dress and would look great with sandals on a nice day or heels in the evening, I cannot wait to wear this dress, it was also so reasonable and £48, bargain

Camden Market
Flower Crowns are back, thank you Lana Del Ray, anywho, this was a steal at £3. I got it at the market from a nice lady who had a wide collection, bargin

MAC
MAC is a must and I got a good bit, I got 2 foundations, a bronzer, a poweder, conceler and Mascara. I am an advcate for MAC, they are the best in my opnion and you get what you pay for. Here is the breakdown of the prices
Foundation :£21.50 Each
Bronzer: £16
Mascara £11
Concealer: £15
Powder: £20

For now that's it but hopefully ill be back soon doing more shopping and losing more money!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Be an e-tailPR blogger