Wednesday 16 April 2014

MTV Movie Awards Fashion Review

Hey guys, during the weekend the MTV Movie Awards were held in Hollywood bring out all the A Listers, here s roundup of all the hits and misses this year


Shailene Woodley
Shailene Woodley: The hottest new actress that everyone is buzzing about turned up to the event is a olive green leather crop and mini skirt combo. I thought I would hate this but I think she took a risk here and it payed off, this is a bold move but she seems so comfortable and the color really suits her skin tone. Honestly I don't think it's half bad.

Lupita Nyong'o
Lupita Nyong'o: Everyones favorite fashion darling did it again with her colors in this multicolored mini dress and topped it off with those amazing shoes. I think she looks good but given her fashion record I am a little underwhelmed but if anyone can pull off color it's her.

Rihanna
Rihanna: Only she could make dresses down look so hot. This is what I love about her, she goes all or nothing but makes it look slick and cool. This is a relaxed look from the singer and she is pulling it off, however I would prefer something more done with the hair

Jessica Alba
Jessica Alba: I love this on her. It's so fun and perfect for summer. The shoes are also amazing.

Ellie Goulding
Ellie Goulding: The singer wore an all white maxi dress but I thought she could have done a bit more with the look. it's a pretty dress no doubt but I would have liked to seen something a bit . Also get rid of those shoes, they are horrific.

Rita Ora
Rita Ora: my girl crush does it again. this dress is so plunging but just right but she kept it tame with the black. I adore the dress with her trademark red lip and soft waves. Stunning

Leslie Mann
Leslie Mann: The funny lady look was a little dowdy in my opinion. I think it's so dull but the shoes are great but they just don't work with the look

Pia Mia Perez
Pia Mia looked more hoochie than gucci. It looks cheap and trashy but she is only 17 so ill let her off.

Zendaya
Zendaya: The disney star looked unreal. I love how mature it is without being too old for her. Her hair and make up looks great and young and those shoes are amazing

 Bella Thorne
Bella Throne: Usually I love her style but this dress is so cheap and tacky. The color is too light for her skin tone, it makes her looked washed out. Her hair and makeup though, flawless

Iggy Azalea
Iggy Azalea: Seriously WTF, This look is so bad. What the hell the dress makes her look big and those shoes, what? They are horrific and make her  look so short. She is easily over 6ft in heels. She just looks crap

Nicki Minaj
Nicki Minaj: I know this really is Ms Minaj. She has never looked better. The dress makes her look incredible but she still is going a bit OTT with all the cold cuff's but it works. She looks amazing

Rocsi Diaz
Rosci Diaz: This is such a fresh simple summer look that looks great on the star

Chrissy Teigen
Chrissy Teigan: The model looked cute and fresh in  a baby pink mini. I love the color on her and how she kept the overall look sweet and simple

Mila Kunis: The stunner kept her baby bump under wraps in a gorgeous black dress and simple courts. Overall a cute look from the mum to be

Greer Grammer
Greer Grammer: The Awkward actress wore a gorgeous black lace dress to the event. I love the detail on the bodice and shoe she kept it fun with gold accessories. 

Jenna Dewan: Mrs Channing Tatum looked hot in a black sheer dress to the event.

Debby Ryan: The Disney star wore a simple black dress to the event and looked great

Bethan Mota: The blogger wore a fun and cite black mini with a pop of color with her coral heels

Victoria Justice: The actress wore a pink mini to the awards. As much as I love her, the same cant be said for her out for, it's just not doing it for me


No comments :

Post a Comment

Be an e-tailPR blogger