Wednesday 9 April 2014

Kate Moss for Topshop

The Queen of the fashion pack is back working with the jewel in the British High Street Crown, Yes Kate Moss is back for a new collection with Topshop. Moss started her famous collaboration back in 2007 but stopped in 2010 but now she is back with the most stunning collection. Heavily inspired by the 70's ,er collection is pure Kate Moss. However I will say that a lot of the stuff looks like you need her waif like figure to war it. With a body more like Kim Kardashian I don't think it will look unreal on me but here are a few key pieces that I think will look amazing.


image
This jumpsuit is classic

image
Playsuit = uber cute

image
I need this top in my life

image
Perfect for a summer look

image
Love the splashes of color 

image
So Kate Moss

image
So Gothic So Glam

image
This detail is amazing, love this

image
This is so smart and chic perfect

image
I must have this

image
This could not scream Kate Moss more if it tried 

image
Tres fab

image
WANT WANT WANT

image
The perfect twist on the LBD

No comments :

Post a Comment

Be an e-tailPR blogger