Monday 14 October 2013

New Buys

Over the weekend I decided to treat myself and get some new clothes. Winter is coming and unfortunately I need warmer clothes. I ended up getting some things I did not think I would ever wear but with me, expect the unexpected! Heres a look at some of the pieces I picked up.

I always said I would never wear a midi skirt but I succcomed to the idea of the weekend and treated myself to this simple black one from River Island for €25.00. Funnily enough it's become my favorite new piece of clothing!

Embedded image permalink 
For some reason I went in looking for black jeans and decided to go for grey, which was very handy as I don't have any grey jeans. These were €20.00 and they fit like a dream!

Embedded image permalink
I did a piece on Winter Coats last week and I am in love with mine! It's from River Island and cost €110. I love the leather look and the fur is so soft, I don't want to take it off!

Embedded image permalink
I have been looking for a jersey style top for ages and I found this in New Look. I love how Baggy it is and it looks great with leggings and a beanie, It was a steal at €24.00

Embedded image permalink
Finally I found a baggy jumper but that was light material. This was from New Look at was €24.00. I like subtle animal print and this is perfect. It looks cute but casual with leggings and it's also long enough that you could get away with it as a jumper dress.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Be an e-tailPR blogger