Tuesday 28 May 2013

Tulisa : Why I can't stand the the fallen X Factor Judge

Two years ago when N Dubz singer Tulisa was going to replace Cheryl Cole as a judge on the X Factor I wondered why a singer from a band who don't have a strong of top 10 hits, would be chosen to be a judge on the biggest show on Saturday Night.
When I watched her I did not warm to her, I thought that she was honest but I just did not warm to her.
After two years on the show, last week it was announced she would be replaced as a judge by Sharon Osbourne. 
Many, like myself, we're not surprised, it was then announced she broke up with her boyfriend Danny Simpson. Not a good week for the so called "The Female Boss".
Last year it was announced that she got together with her now ex Danny Simpson but he was not exactly a bachelor. He had left his pregnant girlfriend to date Tulisa. In my view any girl who makes a play for a man who has a pregnant girlfriend, is not the very high in my books. It's a low move. 
I also think never liked how she was brash and loud and wore it with pride. Opinionated is one thing, brashness is another thing. No one wants to be know as a fishwife.
I dint think anyone who doesn't have a number one hit, at least once or helped make one, why should you be given such a position?
I find her trashy and the she dresses is so cheap looking. You are worth a lot if money, buy some nice expensive clothes every once in awhile. I love the high street but even I buy the odd designer piece. 
She was photographed this week by a pool in a white bikini, a baseball hat and black Louboutains, 

What's wrong with flip flops? Tulisa was sporting a pair of skyscraper stilettos as she attended Ocean Club's Bank Holiday spray party in Marbella, Spain, on Sunday

She looks like such an attention seeker, who the hell wears designer shoes to a pool, have some regard for them. The baseball cap and the Chanel Logo necklace. 
This looks ridiculous and cheap. She looks like a hanger on instead of a celebrity.  


Must try harder: While Chelsee looked like a Flamenco dancer Tulisa failed in her aqua colour dress and matching heels

I know you're on holiday but you don't have to leave what little left of your style you had back home too.

Wild thing: The X Factor judge enjoyed a few tipples at Freedom bar in London's Soho district, before heading to upmarket Mayfair nightclub Whisky Mist, where she partied until 3.30am

For crying out loud, get a stylist!!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Be an e-tailPR blogger