Tuesday 21 May 2013

Kardashian Kollection Launched!

The Kardashian's third collection for Dorothy Perkins was launched today and the pieces have a great summer feel to them but can still be worn throughout the year.
The collection has ten dresses, five skirts, two leggins, six jackets, seven tops and loads of bags and purses.
Here are some of my favorite pieces from the collection.



I think this top is perfect. It can be worn with pants, leggings and skirts. It cost €35,00 and the mesh detail is so unusual but in a good way. I know I will do my best to but this top as soon as I can.



This simple black dress is so cute and the arms add a simple drama to the dress. You can never go wrong with black and at € 52,00 its a great buy. I will probably be buying this dress as soon as I can and I encourage others to do the same.



This Pink Ombre Jacket screams summer when I look it. It's perfect for holidays when it gets cooler at night and the color is unusual. The way it drapes at the bottom is also very appealing. € 72,00



I think this cream skirt is a great piece for summer and could be worn night or day and would also be perfect to wear on holiday in the evening. It's priced at € 45,00.

This skirt is great for keeping up for the leather trend and it can be worn night and day. I think it could be a great buy for anyone who likes the leather trend but only wants to wear one piece at at time, at  € 45,00 its a good price. 

I am obsessed with these leggings. The design is unusual and they look comfortable. They are only € 35,00 but look like they cost much more. I know I love a good pair of leggings and that I think its vital for leggings to have strong material and these look like this could be a winner. 


I love this bag. The shape is a personal favorite of mine and the studs on the site are a nice detail. The two straps give the wearer the option of wearer they want to wear it over the shoulder or on their wrist. the size of the bag is ideal for anyone whose life is in their bag. black never goes out of fashion which is a bonus. €72,00.




No comments :

Post a Comment

Be an e-tailPR blogger