Friday 15 January 2016

Review: John Freida Full & Repair Strength and Restore Shampoo:

Hey Everyone. Welcome to my First Hair Product Review. recently I have been finding my hair just lacking. For nearly all my life I have had a really thick full head of medium to long hair. My hair has always been thick until nearly 3 Year ago when I lost a huge amount of hair from my scalp. 
For the past 6 months I have noticed my hair feeling really dull and thin after I wash it which is not usually the case. It goes really flat and looks crap.
I have naturally straight hair so this can be a problem at the top of my scalp.
I have been bitching and moaning about my hair ad then my wonderful mother came home with this two days ago. I  just used it tonight and OMG the Difference it makes. 

It claims to strengthen and restore your hair without weighing it down. Believe me it does. My hair feels so soft and the thickest it has felt in a long time. It also feels like it has been conditioned as well. 
The smell of this is amazing as well. I don't know how to describe it but it leaves my hair smelling really fresh! I know weird!

It cost abound €7.30 in the shops and it is so worth it. It has left hair shiny, full and soft. Highly Recommend and I am defiantly planning to re purchase. 






No comments :

Post a Comment

Be an e-tailPR blogger