Sunday 24 January 2016

January Favorites 2016

Hey Guys This Year I am going to do my Best to do My Monthly Favorites each Month. This January I haven't really been trying a lot of new Make Up, just some old favorites that I have found and loved again. In this month I am going to give my info for all my the Products I have loved this past month. Enjoy xx


Rimmel Match Perfection 010 Light Porcelain: This foundataion hs been a really handy one for me to put on going to college in the mornings. It's only like €10 and I wear it most days to college as it's beeen lying around and I don't  have to wear my MAC Studio Fix Everyday.  If you want a light foundation that is inexpensive that looks good daily, this is a good call.


Inglot Eyeshaddow in 73. I have been loving purple on my eyes, I wore it a lot over Christmas and I love weraing this to work on the nightshirt. Blending with Gold shimmer with a winged liner looks so nice an fun. This cost me €6 and I love putting in the crease to give my look something a bit different. 


KIKO Clic System Eye-shadow in 233: I feel like these guys do not get enough love. These small eye-shadow pots are creamy, have amazing pay off and have the most unreal pigmentation, I honestly love it so much. I got this in London in October and wore it a lot in the last 2 months. This with the inglot shadow is the best mix for a fun colorful eye look. Its more pinky purple shimmery shadow but It's so nice on, Highly recommend.

KIKO Clic System Eye-shadow 212: I just rediscovered this shadow.  It is a standard shimmery brown eyeshaddow and I put this in my crease to add a bit of dimension. It looks good with all my other browns and golds and I have worn this alot during the day in college. 


Essesnce Lip Liner in Honey Berry: This is a lovely light plum color that looks great with the Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick in 107. It also looks great with MAC Hang Up. I think it has great pay off and goes on so well. It also only cost me like €1.30, solid choice



Sleek Face Form Pallet in Light: I know I am SO late to the bandwagon here but My Lord this is AMAZING! I wear this everyday, my favorite is the highlighter, it just hits the light so nicely and looks great in pictures. The bronze is great for contouring and the blush also looks really nice on. For the price it is, it is a must in all  girls make up bags


Rimmel Lasting Finish Primer: This stuff is Unreal. It makes my make up stick all night long. I wear it to work on long shifts and my make up looks on point at 3am at the end of the shift. I also use it on   my lips as a primer and it makes my product stick like glue, honestly for €8 this is one of the best Primers on the market.

Sleek Eyebrow Stylist: I bought this a few weeks ago and it its a great  for outlining the brows and giving a natural looks to the brows. It cost €7.50 and I got the color Light. I needed a new brown filler and I really love the job this does, which reminds me I need to book in with the beautician to get the brows done! ha ha!

Thanks for reading and I Hope You Guys had a great January, what about You guys, did you have any major favorites in January, let me know in the comments. Have a great week. xx









No comments :

Post a Comment

Be an e-tailPR blogger