Tuesday 19 January 2016

My Favorite Dublin Spots: Food & Drink



Hey Guys. I was thinking of what to write about next and I really want to share some of my Favorite spots in Dublin some for Food Only, Some for Drink Only. Here's a round up of my Top Spots.


Soder + Ko

This Spot is located on the end of Georges Street and is one of the best spots in Dublin if you have a big group out with You. It's across two floors with a bar on each and a huge covered smoking area. The drinks are standard prices but they do have some amazing house cocktails, the 64 and Soder is particularly good. It's got a great vibe and is so specious, I am dying to go back for another visit.



Cafe en Seine

This is one of the nicest bars in the city. Situated on Dawson Street, it has got the most fabulous vibe, its absolutely huge and the decor is stunning. I love how big and spacious it is and their cocktails are also amazing. Their Super Split cocktail is like a Milkshake for Adults. It's another great spot for a big group night out.


Union Cafe

This new spot down the road from me is become one of the busiest places on the Southside by the looks of it. Its a Pub, Restaurant and Deli. The pub has an old style rustic vibe, The Restaurant has a nice fresh and clean decor but some rustic furnishings with a stunning Marble bar. The burger is exquisite and is so full of flavor I cannot get over how good it was. The place is great and serves breakfast,lunch and dinner. I highly recommend this place if your ever in Mount Merrion or near the area.


Marios Ranelagh 

This is by far my favorite Restaurant. Their pizzas are the best I have ever had, and I have had pizza in many parts of Italy, nothing compares to them. The Carbonara is also so rich and creamy it can be hard to not want more. They also have streaks, burgers and other meat dished but really the Pizzas and Pastas are the real selling point. They are also very reasonably prices it would not be hard to have a meal for three with drinks for under €40. 



Dices

Nearly everybody and their mother had been to Dices. I have to admit I have grown to love this place. I've been going there so much these past few months and I have to admit it's got everything, Cheap drink, Good Music, Big Space and the Beer Garden is perfect, especially for big groups. It's a Harcourt St staple for a reason.


Flash Harrys

This new spot in Blackrock is only about two months old. The Cocktails are the best thing about the place. Their Espresso Martini tastes amazing but it is Strong! The Electric Lemonade also tastes so good. While the club Sandwich is nice, I cannot justify the price of €10 for a sandwich an nothing else. Go for the cocktails and beer garden and you will have a good night for a Girls Night.




Three Tun Tavern 

Now I am a bit biased but the Wetherspoons in Blackrock is the best of the all the Wetherspoons in Ireland. The drinks are famously cheap and this place is perfect for a chill night or pre drinks for a nightout. The pub has such a nice lay out and the beer garden is very spacious. It's my go to place and it's so local with a great atmosphere. Highly recommend. 








No comments :

Post a Comment

Be an e-tailPR blogger