Friday 15 January 2016

Hey Guys I wanted to do a bit more Food Recipes on this blog as I love Clean Baking. I makes these as a snack as they are full of complex carbohydrates and Protein with Fruit thrown in as well. They are great snacks to bring to work or college and are great sweet treats on the go. I am planning to bring these to work tomorrow to keep me going and I think they wound be prefect for anyone on the go or as a sweet treat in the evening while binge watching Making a Murderer!



2 Cups of Oats

1/3  Cup of  Coconut Milk

1/3 Cup of Rasins

2 Scoops of Chocolate Protein Powder (I use Chocolate Mint from My Protein)

1/2  Cup of Stevia

2 1/2 Table Spoons of Honey

1/2 Teaspoon of Baking Powder

1/2 Teaspoon of Vanilla


Preheat The Oven to 180C. Grab a Big Mixing Bowl and Put in Your Protein, Stevia and and Rasins.

Mix the first three ingredients in with a wodden Spoons.

Add Your Oats and stir them in with the rest of the ingredients. Drop in the Money and Stir Some More.

Add the Powder and Vanilla and Keep stirring.

Finally Gradually add the Milk to bind the mixture while stirring the contents.

When everything is Mixed, Grease your Tin and Line With Grease proof Paper and Put the Conents in the Dish

Pop in the Oven for 15-20 Mins.

Remove the Tin and Let Chill.









No comments :

Post a Comment

Be an e-tailPR blogger