Wednesday 27 January 2016

My Gym Playlist


Hey Guy, I'm going to hit the Gym Later and was Looking for some new tunes to listen to, I thought it would be cool to list some of my playlist staples as I hit the weight racks.


Work Bitch: Britney Spears- Makes You feel like a Badass


Diplo: Ill Be Right There- For Some Reason this is great to listen to when working on your core


Tiesto; Secrets- This is just works anytime


Kygo: Epsilon- This is a perfect tune if you are doing any sets, it's nearly 7 minutes long so it's a perfect legth to help push you along that last set


Nicky Romero & Nervo; Like Home- This is great if Your doing cardio, and it's one of my top workout songs for nearly anything



Bodytalk: Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike- This is one of the best tunes, suits all workouts and keeps your body pumping, I especially love this when I' doing floor work 



The Saturdays: All Fired Up- This is just a really fun song to listen to to get you ready to hit th gym and it's great mid workout


Girls Gone Wild: Madonna - This song is a tune, I don't care what anyone says, it's really upbeat, and great to get moving in the gym



Runaway: Galantis- This is a pure tune, it get me pumped and ready for the workout and is great for aerobic exercises 



Armin Van Buran: Another You- This is such a tune and is great for picking you up when you think you may want to quit


Martin Garrix: Don't Look Down- This is a pure tune and it perfect for cardio and aerobics,, I love it



Empire Cast: Ain't About the Money- This is a great tune if Your powering through, it makes me feel like a boss



Calvin Harris: Feels so Close- Another tune to get you pumped and ready to go



Calling: Sebastin Ingrosso - Ugh this is one of my all tune favorite tunes and is another pure push you song, I listen to this all the time and it always works

Do You have any top Picks that you love to listen to the Gym, leave them in the comments, 



No comments :

Post a Comment

Be an e-tailPR blogger