Wednesday 21 August 2013

Zayn and Perrie Engagement

Today is was announced that One Direction's Zayn Malik and Little Mix's Perrie edwards we're engaged, it was confirmed to the Dorset Echo by Perrie's mum that her daughter was set to marry the heartthrob. She was seen sporting an engagement ring on her ring finger at the premiere of 1D's new film "This Is Us" last night which set off the speculation.
the couple have been going out for about 18 months and seem to be in love but I can't help that this is a bit too much too soon. Zayn and Perrie are only 20.They have their whole lives and they decided it's better to settle now? I think it's a bit premature. Zayns bandmates Louis and Liam are in relationships but there is no word on marriage, They should enjoy being young and in live and not take the steps to make it official so soon. I hope this is a long engagement because they are so young and they are very early on in the relationship.
I'm 20 and if i came home to my parents telling them I was engaged they would hit the roof, I couldn't support them if they were my children. I never understood how couples who have been only been dating about a year or so, get engaged. Give it time. What usually happens is that they get divorced and it all ends in tears. I hope they have a long engagements and in a few years  when they are older, they walk down the aisle and live happily ever after. I just think this is all happening too fast and too soon.

Perrie debuts her new rock at the premiere last night

One Direction

Little Mix

No comments :

Post a Comment

Be an e-tailPR blogger