Monday 16 December 2013

Breakout Style Stars of 2013: Allison Williams

Hi everyone, this year I started this blog and have had a lot of fun writing about what I think of people and their style as well as music. However if you read my blog a lot you know I love commenting on outfits.
This Year I have seen some new faces on the red carpet hitting massive fashion notes. Over the next few days I am going to tell you why I am  loving these new style stars Style and this first post is about "Girls" star Allison Williams.
I only recently got into "Girls" but over the past year I have seen this 24 year olds beautiful face splashed across gossip and fashion sites, mainly because she knows how to dress herself.  She has a young but classic style and her hair, Amazing!
Here is a look on some of her major fashion moments!


Emmy Awards: Out of all  her co stars she was the only one who got it right. This Ralph Lauren gown is so simple but so perfect. The waves are amazing and the simple bagels shows us that she knows a simple dress can do all the talking!

Grammy Awards: This embellished dress has some of the best detail I have seen in a long time. She looks young, fresh but elegant at the same time, which is hard to do, ( Taylor Swift take note). 

Golden Globes: The plunging J Mendel was the moment when I took notices and said "Who is She" The confidence she has wearing this dress is amazing and the way she rocks this daring look without looking cheap is admirable. She looked unreal and gave us a taste into what we would see on the next  red carpet.

Winter Ball for Autism: This De La Renta dress, is something that only few can pull off. I mean the full skirt, the lace detail and the low back, this is one of my looks of the entire year, Perfection is not even the word.

Girls Season 2 Party: This black and gold dress is so fitting for the event, it's not to dressy but still brings the glamour. I love the top of the dress detail and the simple shoes and hair top it all off

VMA Awards: This Valentino Mini was such a relief after seeing so much skin in the red carpet. I love the detail and how she kept her hair back so not to distract from the fabulous embroidery.

Met Gala: This Altuzarra dress was so daring and fitted so well with the Punk Theme. I love how she is owning her look and the sheer and lace detail is stunning 

CNN Hero Awards: Who looks this good in Purple Leather, I love how the look is so daring but it's a got such a ladylike length, it really pulls the look into a sophisticated direction.

Vogue Party: The look is so crisp and simple but til so glam, I love the detail on the shoes and the mesh in the skirt is a fun touch

Vanity Fair Oscar Party: This simple white dress is so elegant and pretty I also love the nude clutch. the stunning jewels and hair and make up pull the look together nicely and this look is definitely Oscar Worthy 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Be an e-tailPR blogger