Wednesday 29 October 2014

Kardashian Kollection: Review

The ladies are back on the High Street ready to let us dress like a Dash Doll at a reasonable price. Here a breakdown of the latest Kollection from the First Family of Reality TV.

The body con dress is back, I like the cutouts in the front and Burgundy is big for Winter. It will cost you €74

 
This midi dress is nice, simple and would look great on a night out but its a bit pricey for €83

This Shift dress has cool snakeskin detail and I like the belt but it's a bit much at €95

This is the standard leather midi and will cost you €51

I like this jumpsuit, I like the detail and the high neckline, it costs about €99 but it is one of my favorite pieces.

Another Jumpsuite, I think this is a bit done to be honest but it's €95 if you want it.



Ill be honest, I hate this, I think it's so frumpy and old but if you like it, the cost is €95

Honestly I really don't like this collection, it's just not very fashionable and I think we have seen it from the sisters before. I love the sisters and the style but this is a dud for me and I think for the prices they are charging, they need to step up their game.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Be an e-tailPR blogger