Thursday 4 April 2013

Kardashians, American Royalty?

As I user of Mail Online not a day goes by that there is not at least one Article about the Kardashian / Jenner clan. I must admit, I am a fan of the famous family. I watch the show, follow them on twitter and when their clothing line was launched I bought two pieces. I find them entertaining and fun to watch but there are some people who call them Americas version of the Royals. When Kim got married she had a wedding that in my view came second to the Royal Wedding, in the contest for wedding of the year. E Online compared members of both family's and even called them Americas Royal Family. While they are a powerful brand I would not go as far as dubbing them American Royalty.
Like Kate Middleton the Kardashians are style icons. I myself like their of style, although I must admit, ever since falling pregnant I feel Kim has lost her style but she is bring life into the world so I won't be to harsh. While Kate is more demure the Kardashians are full of Glamour. Soft waves vs Big curls, tall and slim frame vs petite height and hourglass curves. These are not the only difference's between the two families. While the Windsor family fortune is around $450 million the Kardashians  ended 2012 with a nice pay cheque of $80 million. Quite a big difference although its still a nice pay packet.
The Royals are documented daily we know what they have been up to but I can't see Kate filming the birth of her first child and broadcasting it to the world like Kourtney Kardashian however no doubt there will be endless photos of the heir, as well as baby Kardashian - West.
When Kate announced her pregnancy the world celebrated, a new heir to the monarchy and a new face to add to the Royal clan. This would be the birth of the year, but another big birth will be the arrival of Kim Kardashians first child. She made the announcement late December and besides Kate she is the most photographed pregnant woman in the world. With the births supposedly due to be around a month from each other, each new addition will be greeted with a fury of press, gossip sites and speculation about every detail of their arrival.
Will the Kardashian child ever have a coronation to face in their future years, I am highly doubtful, but they will be followed and gossiped about for a long period of time, much like its British counterpart. The Kardashians may be the biggest family in America but I can't see them being mentioned in the history books.

       

No comments :

Post a Comment

Be an e-tailPR blogger