Saturday 5 March 2016

The Low Carb Life: An Experiment

Hey everyone, so this is going to be a different kind  post.. I know this is a fashion and beauty blog but his is a different genre. 
Recently I have been trying to get back into a healthy diet and lifestyle. I have so much events coming up I need to be looking on point. 
I have decided to take up the Low Carb lifestyle. I took up this lifestyle as Protein is my favorite  food group that doesn't make me feel like I'v eaten Willy Wonkas Whole Factory!

This is going to be a small progress outlet. The diet in this lifestyle is cheap and very basic. There is no real complicated meal plan. 

I started on Friday ( I know some people may think this is a crazy day to start but I have my reasons). For breakfast I had a Ham and Oregano Omelette. For Lunch I had a chicken and kidney bean salad, (so fun I know) and for Dinner I had cooked Ham and Quinoa and mixed veg.

Snacking is Mainly Carrots and hummus and Protein Bars ( Lenny and Larry Protein Brownies, AMAZING) 
The Best Snacks

I also go for at least a 50 Minute Brisk Hill Walk 4 times a Week.  This is just because I love going for walks to clear my head and listen to my music.

After a Workout, Buzzing

While some people may say I am crazy, I know it works and it makes me feel really clean. One think I will say is that you have low energy for the first week but that is to be expected and you will get used to it. 

Fresh Carrots & Hummus

I'm gonna update on here with my progress and maybe the odd rant if the diet gets boring (it probably will!)

Enjoy and Wish Me Luck! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Be an e-tailPR blogger