Sunday 28 February 2016

Review: The Collection Concealer Pallet

Hey Guys, so I decided that I wanted to venture into the word of cream contour so I decided to venture into Boots and see what  that had to offer. I then saw Collection had a new product on special. The pallet was on special for €5.99 (Usual Price €8.99). The pallet has 8 shades. , 4 Concealer, 1 Highlighter, 1 Yellow Concealer, 1 Green and 1 Purple.



I decided to try it out that night and took the darkest concealer to try and contour my cheekbones. Try being the operative word. For a cream concealer this stuff does not blend. Like if You try and blend it onto your cheeks it will just wear off and go patchy.



I the tried to use the second darkest shade under my eyes and you really had to get it in the one go or you are stuck. I haven't used any of the color corrector concealers, I don't really  have much use for them. I have used the highlighter but My Sleek Highlight is so much better, I wound never really use the highlight unless it's only a quick make up look.

The "Contour" (Please Excuse the shoddy eyeliner) 

Honesty this was a pure waste of my money. I am so disappointed in this pallet. I recently bought another product that is 70 times better (although the price is much higher than €8.99) I used the more expensive product and it was the dream. Concealers are meant to blend easily and this pallet does the complete opposite. While the pallet looks nice and sleek it is just very disappointing. I know it's a budget product the quality is so poor for such a good budget brand, it's such a pity.









No comments :

Post a Comment

Be an e-tailPR blogger