Friday 6 November 2015

London Haul 2015

Hey Guys. So Last Week I was I London and I tore my way through Oxford St and Westfield Shopping Center in Shepards Bush. I mainly wanted to stock up on jumpers for the winters months. However I also grabbed a few things for evening wear as there was a great Sale on in River Island. I also picked up some beauty essentials and a few others bits and bobs.

Here's my haul of all the pieces I picked up!


H&M: This jumper cost me £15. It is part of their Christmas collection and I love the sequins. I am planning to wear this ALL THE TIME!

Jumper: £25: This jumper is Olive green and it will be perfect for Winter. Its so big and baggy I love how comfy it is. 

River Island: This top was £12 in the sale and I love the 90's feel of the top. It's so comfy and I cant wait to wear this out

River Island: £12 This top i so simple and really versatile, great piece for all year round. 

Banana Republic: This mint Green jumper is perfect and so comfy. It cost me £21 and feel so soft

Banana Republic: This Mink/ Pink number cost me £21. It's so warm and fits so well, its going to be perfect for winter

Primark: This PJ top is big and comfy and was only £5

Primark: My favorite emoji s in PJ form. Excuse me while I squeal in happiness! These cost £7 and I color wear them all day!

River Island: I have been eyeing this dress up for months now. I think it's so 90's and chic. I got it on sale for £20. Amazing I am so excited to wear this during party season.. It was my perfect find, I am obsesed

River Island: I found this skirt on the sale rack for £10. I like the unusual color of the skirt and the lace detail on the bottom and it will go great with a black top I have with the same detail. I cant wait to put the two together.

Top: This top cost me £40 and it was the most expensive item I bought  but it's so worth it. The mix of mesh and sequins is perfect for the party season and is one of my main standout pieces I got.

LUSH: This mask was recommended by the sales girl. The Mask of Magnanimity is perfect for brightening my skin and it was perfect for £6

MAC: I re-purchased my two favorites Velvet Teddy and Blackety. Both were £15 and are my absolute must haves! 

MAC: My Holy Grail product, it cost me £22 and it was a must buy for me

MAC: I got Deverish and Whirl and they were a rare find. They go with the two lipsticks perfectly. I got them in the Duty free for £10 and I cant wait to try them out


KIKO- I re-purchased my Lipstick in 901 and eye remover.
I also bought a brightening mask and two cream contour sticks  


These are the contour sticks

Swatch of the sticks , the highlight isn't very visible but it does do the job if you layer it up. 

I also bought a clic system eye shadow in 233. Its pinkish mink color with the most amazing pigmentation. The Lip liner is the Smart Lip liner in Hot Pink and both were €2.80



New Look: These earrings are simple and go with nearly everything in my wardrobe. They were £4 and are so simple. Such a versatile purchase 



No comments :

Post a Comment

Be an e-tailPR blogger