Thursday 22 October 2015

Michelle Keegan Winter Lipsy 2015 Collection

Michelle Keegan is one of the most beautiful and well known woman in the UK, Men want her(go on Mark Wright) and Woman want to look like her. Well know shes done her best to help, sort of.
Her latest collection for her hugely popular line of clothing with Lipsy was launched today. There is array of winter coats, glamorous Tops and plenty of Dresses suitable for the Party Season. Here are some of my favorite pieces from the collection, you can get your hands on the collection here

Speaking about the range, she told FEMAIL: 'My new range, as always, is very true to my style. There is nothing here I wouldn’t wear myself'
€83 for this super cute LDB


Michelle Keegan Tassel Hem DressMichelle Keegan Tassel Hem DressWith an emphasis on 'winter cosiness', Michelle has included plenty of oversized faux fur collared coats, which she says are 'chic and luxurious', and lots of knitwear
€173 I love the beige coat with false fur, perfect for cold nights


Michelle says her new collection is 'full of show-stopping party pieces and fab separates', which make it the 'perfect way to end the year and see in 2016'
€97 for this Detailed body con, I especially love the long sleeves

Lace applique highneck dress
€90 for this lovely halterneck dress. I have always loved this color, perfect for winter

Cowl neck jumper dress
This casual wool dress will be perfect for keeping warm and looking cute and will cost you €62

No comments :

Post a Comment

Be an e-tailPR blogger